Saturday, July 22, 2006

Lebanon: She Cries...

I cannot believe that this is happening and continuing in Lebanon. I cannot digest it. It's incomprehensible.

I'm so saddened at the silence of the world around us.
I'm so shocked that there's nothing left of humanity.
I'm so scared that so much injustice goes on and the whole world turns a blind eye to it.
It's too surreal, I'm in denial. I'm in disbelief.
Is this just a tragic theatre drama?
I'm so ashamed of being part of this human race.
I'm so dissapointed in myself that I cannot do anything in my power even if I wanted to even if I had potential to do so because I'd probably get killed for it before even planning to execute it.
I'm so ashamed of being an Arab and watching our nations fragmented not knowing the meaning and importance of unity.
It's so hard to digest how people are incredibly self-absorbed and loveless.
The way things are going, I see that human beings will make each other extinct.

What a disgrace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home