Monday, June 26, 2006

sherry...



















I felt a spiritual connection with you. I have felt that for a while. I felt you wanted to peel your skin and show me who you are underneath for sometime but you were hesitant. You had to be sure and I'm glad you were sure before it was too late since you are leaving soon. I'm sad you are leaving but it's what's best for you. Your presence and company will be missed. It won't ever be the same but I'm glad you were around long enough for us to connect, talk openly and now you are one of my few inspirations. I feel special that you looked straight into my eyes and said 'start praying'. I've heard that so many times and it never worked. I wanted to, I tried to but I just couldn't bring myself to but with you, it just took one line and I've prayed two prayers today. I prayed from my heart. I feel better. I hope it works like you say it does. I trust you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home