Sunday, July 16, 2006

Singapore

Just landed in Singapore today. It's been almost 15 yrs ago the last time I stepped my foot in this country. Of course, being older now, I would notice and look at things differently. The airport being spectacularly clean, people are so organised, everything just seems so systematic.

I'm only going to be here for about 5 days for a conference. I hope it will be interesting and an opportunity to network with others from different countries. I'm glad that we are staying at Sentosa island (Rasa Sentosa Resort by Shangri-la). To be honest, it's neat and all but it's not the high up scale Shangri La that one would expect. At the same time, I didn't expect this resort to be massive. I loved the entrance to the island, it's like one hell of a big jungle, a gorgeous one too, colors that cover a whole spectrum of shades :-)

Will post pictures soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home