Sunday, June 25, 2006

Social make-up

My close friend is the embodiment of justice and liberation. I constantly feel there is a need for enriching friendships and elevated souls. To me, its such a priceless gift to be communicating to another being on the same wavelength (something I find hard to find now a days) because the usual talk is about fashion fads, boys and other shallow topics that don't entertain me much unless I'm taking a mind break and being brain dead.

I sometimes wonder if I'm the alien here and wonder if it's my surroundings that had made me such an introvert. I like quality in anything especially in socializing. I only do one to one very well. When it comes to big social groups, I either need to be intoxicated or find a dark corner to have a deep conversation with a beautiful mind (rarely happens!)..Just wishful thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home