Thursday, June 30, 2005

Fortune Teller Talks to me...

There's a haunting relationship in my life that is not good from my past or for my future. I see endings before I see beginnings. I'm Stubborn, Persuasive, Strong-headed and Creative.
Confused about my career – wishing I would do something more creative and self-rewarding. My life will a big hardship filled with struggles if I choose to change it. I hate being told what to do or others controlling me

In love relationships, I’m loved but never quite the way I want to be loved. They always don’t meet my expectations? I smile from the outside but I’m emotionally damaged from the inside, been hurt and betrayed so many times because of envy and jealousy. I’ve been hurt and backstabbed a lot. A lot of people are very envious and jealous of me. A lot of people will back stab me. I always think of others when I make decisions for myself.

I fool myself for my family and friends. Live many healthy years and die between the ages of 76-77 of old age. Generous, too generous that people take me for granted and take advantage of me. My enemies are the ones always smiling at me. I have a lot of enemies who are envious of me. Men lust me.

New York City

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home