Saturday, June 25, 2005

A small but significant addition to the familia!

4.5 years later... I'm honored to be an Aunt to another neice. She was born today; a Cancerian.

God, I love Cancerians (my favorite people are cancerians from mom to a close cousin to a best friend and many others and now my wonderful newborn baby neice. It's unfortunate that I'm thousands of miles away and unable to be there to hold this little one like I did with my first beloved neice, the cute little impulsive daredevil Arian who is energetic, courageous and confident.. not to mention her quick wit that never ceases to flabbergast me.

On a funny note, it's a good thing that the newborn was a baby girl because my notorious neice persisted that it better be a girl first then she will be ok for the next baby to be a boy. My brother is glad that his second child is a baby girl (hehe, because of the financial burden it would have been had it been a baby boy). Now, the little girls can share everything including their clothes (I doubt it though because sis in law loves spoiling her kids and dressing up all the time - good luck bro) but be happy because your girl has always looked like a little princess and now you've got not just one princess, not two but three (including your wife!).

Congratulations... and my love to my sister in law who carried and nurtured her baby, my brother for making it happen (I bet it was no sweat) and of course to my little notorious neice who is ever so loving. Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home