Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sense of Love

My love for you isn’t common; you appeared in my life like a feminine storm with floods sweeping away all my anxiety. You are the face of life with water between your hands. You need not explain because your expressions sketch new routes in the atlas of life creating a new civilization and revolutionizing the system of space and time.

The lover I am for you is a new lover. You mutilated my every cell, collected the debris and remodeled me as per your wish. You are my new faith and language. I desire you like no other being would. You are ultimately my destiny because all my desires call out your name.

You’re not an opportunity for me to bear; this is fate, which wants to seize me.
I can’t predict directions and this is no coincidence.
Love is as natural as birth and death and true love means neither will re-occur.
That’s how I feel about you. You make me wonder if anyone in my past life was ever worth loving. You’ve occupied my deprived heart, braced your sovereignty in the temple of my soul and exploited my being with your existence.
You are the greatest extent, you are the maximum, and you are the ceiling of my wants and desires.
You have the capacity to be my miracle as well as my tragedy.
You’re the standard of an acme standing tall and all other beings sit short in the pits.
Interacting with your spiritual being has left an undreamed mark in the history of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home