Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ambition?

Dear Naush,

My passion in life is certainly nothing to do with being a Finance Director. As a matter of fact, it didn’t even cross my mind. I'd never and I don’t need to sell my soul to the corporate globe but if it opens doors for my sincere work and offers me to live a better life, I will give it what it gives me: integrity and commitment.

My ambitions in life don’t surround the corporate world but it roots out to the spiritual world. My responsibility and my gift back to God is to contribute to the betterment of humanity in any possible way... to make any little change even to one person's life as long as I have made that priceless difference. That difference that money can't buy, only the heart can give is what I want to give. I would only sell my soul to good deeds; to better humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home