Saturday, June 03, 2006

Peculiar news

A 27 yr old lebanese who is a breadwinner in the family was arrested in Dubai for taking a 'headache pill' that his friend gave him. That pill supposedly contained drugs and he had to face the consequences. Is that ridiculous or what?

.. now I wish I was in an Austrian toilet. Apparently 22,000 euros were found atop of an austrian toilet!!! I wish I was there to find it so I can have a long vacation.

or check this out, a Bahraini man fainted after cathing his wife red-handed in bed having sex with her 'brother'. She told him he was her brother and he lived with them for 9 years but really, he was her lover and the father of 4 of their children. His only child was the first one when the lover 'brother' was not around. I can't believe she played that off for 9 yrs! Since the woman was Asian, I'm surprised he didn't notice that 4 out of 5 of his kids were actually not his! What a performance huh? a stupid husband, a slutty wife and a poofy lover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home