Friday, May 12, 2006

Can't help but wonder...

May I think freely? I bite my tongue
May I practice patience? I close my eyes
Must I worry and bear in mind my issues? I wonder!
My days full of struggles, feeling weak with desires,
Living life that feels like a prison cell
Climbing walls of insanity, hanging on to the ceiling of madness
My emotions dance in terror as my time bomb ticks inside
Malignancy in my grief, denial and thoughts
Too many issues with unknown causes
Will I remain? Shall I abide? Must I stay?
Clichéd heart, lifeless soul, Empty spirit

Lies has become the form of truth
Slightest disagreements become a reason for hate
Blame, guilt, and false accusations has become the norm
Voices rise and misconceptions take over
Sins and cries are widespread like infection
Coinciding deceit and dangerous games stand tall
Being kind is like paying a penalty for a crime you didnt commit
Intelligence and Justice misused and manipulated
Mental images of undefined perplexity making the maze only larger

More ignorance, less knowledge
More theft, less charity
More resources, less peace
More demands, less volunteerism
More rejection, less acceptance
More wealth, more corruption
More gain, less sharing
More disappearances with less explanations
More destruction with less recovery
More damage with less construction
More troubles with less resolutions
More mental radiation, More men digging in the garbage,
and... more juveniles abusing drugs


The fools are welcome,
The geniuses are ignored,
...and we change lovers as often as we shower
Less treasure, more poverty
Less activity, more shame,
Mental normalcy is a problem, insanity is the norm

Chopping DNAs, wasting intelligence and wealth for the unfavorable
Empty minutes, cold hours, still days
Parents turn to alcohol and children pay the price

Youre happy when youre drunk
When youre sober, its over

Carrying a gun is fun, and paying respect is odd
Ignorance, intolerance, is part of us
Seduction of political power and devils masquerade as angels

What is health, knowledge, will, and morality?
Where is realization, appreciation, development, wisdom, and rationalism?
What exactly makes us live and die?
Is God really above space and time?
Is he the form of supreme intelligence?
Has the creator determined the destination of his creation?
Is our existence a premeditated proposal?
Perhaps an entrapment of an affliction?
WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF OUR EXISTENCE?
I cant help but wonder why Im here?
My answers only leave me with more questions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home