Thursday, June 01, 2006

Excessive Ego Disorder or severe inferiority Complex?

Rudeness and aggressive behaviour at work... umm, is it the only way to keep your self-esteem intact by disrespecting your supervisor's constructive well communicated instructions?

Why can't one just surrender their ego @ work? Why the aggressive behaviour? or the extreme passiveness that my instructions are ignored? Losing absolute control over invalid angry feelings when I've made myself clear that I want to follow company procedures. The hothead poof needs to get his act together because I'm not certified to help people with ego or inferiority complex. This little poof can poison a whole office. Everyone who has interacted with him on a work level has issues with him so it's certainly not me who has the problem. He should either shape up or LEAVE! His standard feature is 'go fuck yourself'. As for the chick, she's just a royal pain in the ass who does NOTHING I ask her to do. Is she going to drop dead just because I've added one more task to her goals and objectives which is to spare a day every 3 months to prepare some charts.

They're certainly not rocket scientists and it's so fuckin sad that they may think I'm an elitist snob because they're at a lower job group. Did they forget that I'm a lot more experienced than them? Seriously, the office would be far better off without such individuals. I don't believe a company is responsible to retain such individuals because they're simply not worth saving. They should be working with animals, like umm washing dogs at the vet's clinic, at least that way, no human is going to complain and I hope if the dog is upset, he will just bark and bite.

I aint lowering my expectations. Oh no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home