Thursday, May 18, 2006

Attitude @ work

There are schmucks who work extremely HARD to promote a shamelessly bad mannerism at work. I can't even comprehend the hostile communication (the approach is: attack when you lack awareness) and strike harder when receiving constructive criticism. Not to mention the bitchy attitude and superiority complex and schizos who suffer from both inferiority and superiority complex. Quite a few nuts here that are hard to crack. Believe it or not, I have been subjected to some of it but I have also witnessed it between my staff members and I'm SICK to death of it.

Why is it so hard to be sincere and considerate? I'm so sick of the aggression, self deluded arrogance, cluelessness, self-gradiozed and demeaning behavior. I wish they could hear the disgust I have for them. Maybe then they will stop when they see me vomiting in their faces. I wonder how long or how far do they think their attitude will take them in their profession or in their pathetic life for that matter. I was shocked to hear my boss tell me today 'you're too nice'. Are they that bad round here?

I hope I won't be joining their club. Not sure I want to be the one who goes with the saying 'if you can't beat them, join them'. I need to roll my sleeves up now and bitch slap all 'em attitude and tell them to LEAVE if it's the only way they can live happily because right now, they behave like fuckwits know-it nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home