Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Finally defeated...!

A woman @ work has been bullying people for years ever since she joined the company. Nobody filed a complaint against her because she was the only ass licker to her director and he was her armor.

Well, things changed, director was replaced and I filed a complaint against her last week - only because she messed with me on 3 different incidents and the 3rd time she did, that just broke the last straw on the camel's back. Anyhow, I'm in the best mood ever because the current director confronted her on all counts I made against her. She was very upset, got all defensive etc but the truth, everyone knows it no matter what you deny and how you defend yourself.

I hope what I did is a good thing for her in the long run. Maybe she will come to her senses and appreciate that her job is to be good to everyone since she is a support function. Perhaps, this complaint will aid her to fix her pitiable belligerent attitude at work. Enough said - I'm quite happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home