Thursday, January 05, 2006

And I would say...

The Rev Robertson said that Sharon is being punished by God for dividing Israel and he was being treated with enmity for that reason.

Robertson said "And I would say, Woe unto any prime minister of Israeli who takes a similar course to appease the E.U., the UN or the USA. God says, This land belongs to me. You better leave it alone."And I would say that's screwed up! I hate preachers who think they're in a position to preach that way. I don't think any of us are entitled to speak on behalf of God.

They address Muslims as fundamentalists....it appears that the Jews and Christians are quite popular now a days with lunatic fundamentalists too!

What has our world come to? All the supposedly powerful ones are so dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home