Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Time

You can't steal my time; time is in God's hands , and we can only embrace it with others; those we love, those we cherish, those we appreciate, those who lift us up, those who need us, those we serve, and even strangers who cross our paths.

Our journey is full of surprises; some in the form of suffering, and other times in the form of temporary joy. When it gets bad, nothing makes sense, but there's a lesson in everything, even those horrible ones... the only question residing and resounding in our heads is "why? why why why?". I don't have answers but I feed myself with hope and I will not use any cliches such as "there's light at the end of the tunnel" unless it means there's light after death, then yes, I'm all for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home