Thursday, February 01, 2007

Why do we blog?

A demon, a saint.. we're confused, is it torture or is it grace? we're not even sure why we write here sometimes. Actually I do, it's a medium of channeling our neurosis and releasing all our pent up anxieties in a safe and healthy way than putting our heads through a wall. Our appearances would be incredibly sporadic if we displayed the way our mind is all over the spaces and places.

I know this is just a silly doodle. We're just a bubble that gets bigger as time weathers us with tests and lessons and then we come crawling to this screen to find ourway out and somehow, only more seeps into our head. Sounds like a contradiction, aye? So, I suppose this is some sort of a therapy for us. Hopefully in a Tarantino movie kind of a way. You got to be random to ramble TO gauge what's in your head. Off I go now doodling in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home