Sunday, February 04, 2007

another doodle

...stop crawling inside my head: these thoughts I never imagined, these voices I've never heard, these echoes of what you said then you stepped out and slowly crawled on my skin where freedom took me deeper but I found you framing me with your ideals and now you're too afraid to look into the picture. You implored me to reveal my insides, what's underneath my flesh even when I protested but you insisted, you wanted to be part of 'us'. Confusion manipulates you and drops you in a very unpleasant place. I died, I was dead, you were not even there at the funeral but here I am, still present after my death. Life keeps moving, it doesn't have to be ok every day, our handicaps dissolve, you got to change the tune, take charge, nothing is a given, be a good host, make invitations, let it inside you, let the feelings brew, don't resist, feel warm, lose yourself, forget your name, no point living in a glass bubble and waiting for a pin to prick and watch it crack...

I ask... why are people spiritually anemic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home