Thursday, January 11, 2007

With You













...days with you swept away so fast...

Days has been astounding, heavenly... just purely elevating!
You thrill me. I didn't think I'd feel this way when we're apart after meeting you and experiencing it all physically.

Oh, I am dying.
Oh heaven, I know what it's
Now, not being able to have that heaven when it is so there is frustrating
Circumstances holding two away from one another.
Ah what a dilemma.
Can't wait to be flying so high when I'm back in your aura.
You put me in high spirits. The ecstasy I feel knowing you exist, knowing we totally relate, knowing you can reach my depths and hit the very bottom of it, knowing that I bear a fate to be in your life and you to be in mine. It's beautiful.

You are my found paradise here on earth instituting my life with deep meaningful sentiments when I kinda gave up on that thought. You've eliminated a big part of my unending pessimism. Can't wait to face and share memories and experiences together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home