Sunday, August 28, 2005

a sad goodbye note from a dear friend

Our friendship is engraved within me. i sense a throbbing wound with your future departure. i pray for my healing soley IF this wound will scar for eternal remembrance. one honest truth - i would never have been able to make it here w/out you. yes you might think you contributed less then i'm enclosing, but you are what made it possible. you also have trained me to accept life as is. i've learned a lot and wish to our Allah that we will reunite and i will not have to ponder about your whereabouts. if there is a time i have expressed my feelings for you, soak this in well i myself i'm drowning.

I love you, b7ibik min kil albi, ya reyt allah mub yi7rimni minnik bus hul 7uyet. good luck ya albi bi kil shi. biddi the best for your soul. use me anytime for anything. i at times have taken shelter in your world, you are welcome in mine always and forever. we shared muzic, remember always ok albi? inshallah i will see you sooner then what i'm feeling right now.

ciao ciao maskiry, Ana (wuh mun gheyri?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home