Thursday, August 11, 2005

Denver, Colorado















Considering I only got to spend a few hours in Denver for work, I decided to quickly drive around the downtown area and take some photos. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the beauty of Colorado. All I saw when I landed at the Denver airport were endless green fields of nothing and 30 mins beyond it, Denver Downtown. Quite small when compared to downtown NYC or D.C. or Houston or Chicago but it was an interesting sight considering how small downtown was.

What I found very interesting is how different the architecture is compared to other states. A lot of pretty churches in the area and the apartment complexes just outside the tiny downtown had very bizarre architecture. Some reminded me of Oman and some reminded me of Spain.

Very atypical of the US architecture. People are a lot nicer in this region though. It was a long travel for me (almost 8 hours with the wait at the airport) and then another 8 to return to NYC the following day.

Glad that's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home