Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Flightplan











She's strong yet vulnerableShe's aggressive yet gentleI watched this movie ONLY because I love Jodie Foster. I watched Panic Room and I really couldnt even give it a rating because it totally fell below my expectations.

FlightPlan is a better version of Panic Room, however, although to some extent it's entertaining, but the plot appears to have a few loop holes.

My questions are: Why her, a plane engineer who has full knowledge of the plane policies?
What was the point really in using Arabs? If those two questions were fixed in the plot, I would have liked this movie better.

Nevertheless, it's just a movie to pass time, nothing more, nothing less. There is no special story except that Foster's performance is always brilliant, emotional yet full of stamina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home