Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Spectrum of Emotions

My feelings pretty much hovers over a spectrum of every color and shade that may exist or not exist. I think or better yet I'd like to be mature in the way I cope with my emotions be it happiness or sadness.

To me, happiness is only momentary, it's a moment that one must embrace. Other times seem stagnant to me and when sadness creeps on me, I deal with it maturely. I'm certainly not the sort who falls to pieces and waits for somebody to pick the pieces up for her. It never happened and I guess Im not prepared to be that fragile either.

I've fought through a lot of hurdles in the last 5 years and that has made me stronger.I could be strong, independent, hard-working but I'm also soft, at times needy for love and support and I'm famous for being totally compassionate.Im impulsive, easily hurt, at times charming, I love complimenting beauty, I hold no reservations or hesitations to be who I am. I know no shame or humility - perhaps that's my weakness.

Love - Im a hopeless romantic too (I think) but that's only when the right person comes along. My emotions can be quite erratic too. They can shoot through the skies and can grow very deep rooted. I sometimes feel schizophrenic. Emotions oh emotions... I wish I had it in me to write a passionate poem... see, poets need inspiration otherwise they write crap! makes sense now?

I suppose I'm just feeling a little melancholic because 5 years ago today, there was a big change in my life and I'm just looking back now and wondering how one person could take away all my dreams. Oh well! it made me stronger in so many ways :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home