Saturday, October 29, 2005

UK now!















With such short notice, I was on a plane heading to Manchester. Never visited Manchester before. I like it now. Got to see a bit of it and it's a lot like London except it's clean, people round here dress up really trendy/funky/punky etc, people are nicer, no bums on the streets, very cosmopolitan like London, lots of shopping and nightlife.

Only downside, Manchester is located up North of England .. so yeah, it's pretty cold up here. The cold of Scotland is blown this way (without the snow) which makes it even worse. I'll try to enjoy this place while it lasts. I love my apartment for starters - all futuristic gadgets (kitchen, toilet, heater, lamps etc) - I love GADGETS! and I love the contemporary furnishing of the apartment. The building itself, from the inside, looks like a mental institution (totally white) but I guess I'll give it some credit for the neon lights on every floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home