Friday, January 27, 2006

What a start to 2006!

I'm uncertain how I feel about the opening of 2006
The events near and not far from me are a bit murky
I understand that death is as natural as birth

But the series of events makes me beg to think moreHajj: 345 dead in Saudi: what a painful death (allah yir7amhum)9 dead Omanis (thank god, none of them were my family/friend members) and 5 missing Omanis which translates to another 5 dead. (allah yir7amhum)

14 yr old Bahraini Sheikh Faisal Al-Khalifa dead in a car accident (allah yir7amu)
The son of UAE’s Sheikh in critical condition and now Kuwaiti Emir passes away which is not that big of a deal because he was quite old (allah yir7amu)
My cousin’s friend (a young married man who is known to be fit( passed away while he jogging on the beach at night.
My mom’s uncle passed away yesterday afternoon too (due to age, allah yir7amu).

God forbid something bad follows by all this news...
I cant wait to post something more positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home