Monday, April 04, 2005

Greenwich, Connecticut















Apparently Greenwich is the second richest town in the USA and it is a home of many financial service companies that left Manhattan. I live about 3 exits away from here so I decided to go around for a drive and see what this town is all about.

The population is probably a little over 60,000 (quite small) but I didnt realize there was such beauty round here. It felt like I was in Europe when I drove downtown. A one way street that had so many restaurants, boutiques, and antique shops, all located on extraordinarily expensive retail space. I

t's also unique because there are no traffic lights, just traffic officers at each intersection directing traffic. The average income of people round here is just under $100,000!

Who would have thought! I wouldnt have unless I was making that much :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home