Friday, February 04, 2005

No such thing as coincidences

Is there a purpose for every person we meet in this life?
good or bad?
Does every meeting point achieve a little or big something?
exchange ideas? something exciting and fulfilling?
to learn something new? to influence? to motivate?
to make a difference?
to hurt? to provoke?

I'm so hooked on the idea that there is a reason to every interaction, conversation or even silence between two. There's no such thing as coincidences.. there IS a reason people! where someone meets you, hurts and teaches you a lesson or someone who draws a smile on your face stretched from ear to ear to bring comfort to your aching soul.

I learn something new every day. My sensations have become more intense, my perceptions are deeper, the puzzle is completed, music breaking the silence of the world, the palm trees reaching for the skies, mountains peak through the clouds, a pen dances on a paper leaving a trace of art, leaves on the streets leave a great symphony of choas and children on the streets dancing like popcorn kernels.

Yes... I'm inspired today. Met a stranger, a total stranger, I don't know from Adam...I'm telling you people, there is a reason to every interaction in this life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home